Re: Pulling data from Postgres DB table for every 5 seconds.

От Mark Fletcher
Тема Re: Pulling data from Postgres DB table for every 5 seconds.
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On Wed, Jan 9, 2019 at 10:10 AM github kran <githubkran@gmail.com> wrote:
Mark - We are currently on 9.6 version of postgres and cant use this feature of logical replication.Answering to your question we are looking for any changes in the data related to a specific table ( changes like any update on a timestamp field
OR any new inserts happened in the last 5 seconds for a specific product entity).
Any other alternatives ?.

The feature was added in 9.4 (I think). We are on 9.6 and it works great. Not sure about RDS Aurora, however.

Mark