Re: Cannot install pgadmin4 2.1 on debian buster

От Mladen Uzelac
Тема Re: Cannot install pgadmin4 2.1 on debian buster
Дата
Список pgsql-pkg-debian
Hi,

I found an error.
My pgdg file was still pointing to stretch release. I update it to buster and application is working.
I get some warning for synchronous Ajax call when I start it from the command line.

When pgadmin4 v3.0 will be available in a repo?

Kind regards, Mladen.

On 17 April 2018 at 15:26, Christoph Berg <myon@debian.org> wrote:
Re: Mladen Uzelac 2018-03-24 <CAEKR4vcLpW6bqsXgiQpw7RA5+Ffw2L3XMbKMbCPVHtpTgJ0fgA@mail.gmail.com>
> psycopg2 is installed

Hi Mladen,

this looks like a bug in your psycopg2 installation. Does that module
work for you in other python apps/scripts?

Christoph

Сообщение: Re: Cannot install pgadmin4 2.1 on debian buster
Сообщение: Re: Cannot install pgadmin4 2.1 on debian buster