Receivgin error while altering the table column datatype

От Raghavendra Rao J S V
Тема Receivgin error while altering the table column datatype
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Hi All,

I am receiving below error while altering the table column datatype.

Reason:
SQL Error [0A000]: ERROR: cannot alter type of a column used in a trigger definition
  Detail: trigger extensiontrigger on table tele depends on column "phonenumber"

Do I need to drop the trigger and alter the table column to modify the datatype of the columns. Am I correct? or is there any other way to resolve it.

--
Regards,
Raghavendra Rao J S V