How duplicate values inserted into the primary key column of tableand how to fix it

От Raghavendra Rao J S V
Тема How duplicate values inserted into the primary key column of tableand how to fix it
Дата
Re: How duplicate values inserted into the primary key column oftable and how to fix it  (Hellmuth Vargas <hivs77@gmail.com>)
Re: How duplicate values inserted into the primary key column oftable and how to fix it  (Adrian Klaver <adrian.klaver@aklaver.com>)
Re: How duplicate values inserted into the primary key column oftable and how to fix it  (Adrian Klaver <adrian.klaver@aklaver.com>)
Список pgsql-general

Hi All,

We are using Postgresql 9.2 database.

In one of the transactional table, I have observed duplicate values for the primary key columns.

Please guide me how is it possible and how to fix this kind of issue.

--
Regards,
Raghavendra Rao J S V