ERROR: right sibling's left-link doesn't match: block 5 links to 8instead of expected 2 in index "pg_toast_2619_index"

От Raghavendra Rao J S V
Тема ERROR: right sibling's left-link doesn't match: block 5 links to 8instead of expected 2 in index "pg_toast_2619_index"
Дата
Список pgsql-general

Hi All,

We are facing below error in my postgres 9.2 production database. Please help us how to resolve and why we are facing this issue and impact of the issue.

ERROR:  right sibling's left-link doesn't match: block 5 links to 8 instead of expected 2 in index "pg_toast_2619_index"

CONTEXT:  automatic vacuum of table "qovr.pg_toast.pg_toast_2619"

--
Regards,
Raghavendra Rao J S V