duplicate key value violates unique constraint "pg_statistic_relid_att_inh_index"while performing full vacuum on the database

От Raghavendra Rao J S V
Тема duplicate key value violates unique constraint "pg_statistic_relid_att_inh_index"while performing full vacuum on the database
Дата
Ответы Re: duplicate key value violates unique constraint"pg_statistic_relid_att_inh_index" while performing full vacuum on thedatabase  (Laurenz Albe <laurenz.albe@cybertec.at>)
Список pgsql-general
Hi,

While performing vacuum full, I have  received the below highlighted error. Please guide me how to resolve this issue.

​/opt/postgres/9.2/bin/psql -p 5433 --username=cmuser  cpcm -c "VACUUM FULL ANALYZE;"

ERROR:  duplicate key value violates unique constraint "pg_statistic_relid_att_inh_index"
DETAIL:  Key (starelid, staattnum, stainherit)=(18915, 6, f) already exists.

' pg_statistic ' is a meta data table. Is it ok if I remove one duplicated record from ' pg_statistic' table?

--
Regards,
Raghavendra Rao J S V