Re: BUG #17903: There is a bug in the KeepLogSeg()

От Junwang Zhao
Тема Re: BUG #17903: There is a bug in the KeepLogSeg()
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
If `segno` can be larger than `currSegNo`, your patch seems to miss
the following branch,
are you missing this for some particular reason?

```
/* but, keep at least wal_keep_size if that's set */
if (wal_keep_size_mb > 0)
{
    uint64 keep_segs;

    keep_segs = ConvertToXSegs(wal_keep_size_mb, wal_segment_size);
    if (currSegNo - segno < keep_segs)           <<<<  see here
    {
        /* avoid underflow, don't go below 1 */
        if (currSegNo <= keep_segs)
            segno = 1;
        else
            segno = currSegNo - keep_segs;
        }
}
```

--
Regards
Junwang Zhao

Сообщение: Re: pg_basebackup: errors on macOS on directories with ".DS_Store" files
Сообщение: Re: pg_basebackup: errors on macOS on directories with ".DS_Store" files