Re: pgAdmin III commit: Update polish translation

От Guillaume Lelarge
Тема Re: pgAdmin III commit: Update polish translation
Дата
Список pgadmin-hackers
Hi,

My bad. I though you pushed on another translation. I should have checked. My apologies to Begina, and you.

Hi,

I would suggest - the one containing

"Query returned successfully: one row affected, %s execution time."

is more adequate for the "HEAD" revision of ".pot" file.

Although I could be wrong.

Meaning yours, I guess? (current HEAD doesn't have this sentence in the polish PO file.)

The translation I got from Slawek Sudnik was sent a few days before you sent yours. But I have no idea which one is better.

Strictly on the number of transactions, HEAD is at 4375 translated messages, 2 fuzzy translations. Yours is at 4401 translated messages, 1 fuzzy translation. Sounds like yours is more uptodate.

Slawek, what's your opinion on this matter?

Cheers

Dnia Środa, 18 Listopada 2015 10:32 Dave Page <dpage@pgadmin.org> napisał(a)

HI

I updated that that translation just a couple of days ago. Do you know

which is the most complete?

On Mon, Nov 16, 2015 at 9:51 PM, Guillaume Lelarge

<guillaume@lelarge.info> wrote:

> Update polish translation

> Branch

> ------

> master

> Details

> -------

> http://git.postgresql.org/gitweb?p=pgadmin3.git;a=commitdiff;h=bb39d717478de4a6d8e24df4f1551a37fa9fdd41

> Author: Slawek Sudnik <slaweks@inbox.com>

> Modified Files

> i18n/pl_PL/pgadmin3.mo |  Bin 337247 -> 334230 bytes

> --

Dave Page

Blog: http://pgsnake.blogspot.com

Twitter: @pgsnake