Re: New committers: Daniel Gustafsson and John Naylor

От Guillaume Lelarge
Тема Re: New committers: Daniel Gustafsson and John Naylor
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Le mer. 30 juin 2021 à 22:44, Tom Lane <tgl@sss.pgh.pa.us> a écrit :
The Core Team would like to extend our congratulations to
Daniel Gustafsson and John Naylor, who have accepted invitations
to become our newest Postgres committers.

Please join me in wishing them much success and few bugs.

Congrats to both.

I guess https://wiki.postgresql.org/wiki/Committers needs to be updated ;)

--
Guillaume.