Re: No high resolution support in Windows

От Guillaume Lelarge
Тема Re: No high resolution support in Windows
Дата
Список pgadmin-support
(8.1Pro 64 bit)<br /> ><br /> > 1. Use Control Panel\Appearance and Personalisation\Display to set a high dpi:<br
>Result - pgAdmin is very blury, because it doesn’t support high DPIs and is up-scaled by Windows:<br /> ><br />
applicationresulted in even worse behavior, like overlapping UI elements, because some of them were resized and some
not.<br/> ><p dir="ltr">Well, yeah, PgAdmin is not fully compatible with high DPI display. We need to provide icons
withbetter resolution. And we need a fully compatible wxwidgets library. As far as I can tell, it isn't, at least on
windows.Mac os x retinas displays seem to work fine though.