Re: pgAdmin III commit: Handle the 9.4 MOVE clause of ALTER TABLESPACE

От Guillaume Lelarge
Тема Re: pgAdmin III commit: Handle the 9.4 MOVE clause of ALTER TABLESPACE
Дата
Список pgadmin-hackers

Hi,

Le 3 juil. 2014 08:40, "J.F. Oster" <jinfroster@mail.ru> a écrit :

> Hello Guillaume,
>
> Some changes to pgAdmin3.vcxproj are missing.

Oh yeah, you're right. I completely forgot the visual studio project.

> Please see the attached patch to fix it.

I'll take a look at it. Can't right now because I'll be in my customer's office in a few minutes.

Thanks for noticing and for the patch.

Just did. Seems good to me. So I commited and pushed it.

Thanks a lot.