Re: Advice for first attempt at web-based database app.

От Mike
Тема Re: Advice for first attempt at web-based database app.
Дата
Список pgsql-novice
Alan,

Thanks very much for your response.
Picking a language...so difficult . . . I've procrastinated on this
point for a long time . . . enjoying lengthy superstar programmer
tirades on the virtues or entropy of this language vs. that one.

Definitely appreciate the words of caution under #4.

Mike