Re: GCC error and libmpfr.so.4 not found

От Asif Naeem
Тема Re: GCC error and libmpfr.so.4 not found
Дата
Список pgsql-general

On Fri, Jun 12, 2015 at 12:29 AM, Tom Lane <tgl@sss.pgh.pa.us> wrote:
Asma Riyaz <asmariyaz23@gmail.com> writes:
> in bashrc:-

> LD_LIBRARY_PATH=/seq/annotation/bio_tools/BOOST/boost_1_46_1/lib

> LD_LIBRARY_PATH=$LD_LIBRARY_PATH:/seq/regev_genome_portal/lib

If you didn't have an "export LD_LIBRARY_PATH" in there, I don't
think this would do anything.

But your real problem is you have a broken gcc installation.  Basic
tools like that should not need a custom LD_LIBRARY_PATH to work.

+1, don't jump directly to complex script like PG configure, fix your gcc installation first and test it with hello world c program.