installation of plpython2.7

От Mark Rostron
Тема installation of plpython2.7
Дата
Список pgsql-general
hi
I want to install madlib into a postgresql9.1.3 installation.

i am trying to:
a) make python2.7
b) configure postgresql to point at the python2.7 working directory, and
c) install postgresql9.1.3 (using python2.7)

no success to date.

to date my steps have been:

1. configure/make python2.7 (no install) (into $HOME/python-2.7)
2. configure postgresql9.1, and set PYTHON_PATH to point at the python2.7 working directory
    (i.e. $HOME/python-2.7)
3. for postgresql make, i used "make world" - per INSTALL text file in the source home directory

However, this did not create a new python .so file in the postgresql lib directory.

Looking for some assistance.
If there is anything i need to supply, pls advise.

mr