Help ASAP!!!

От EMMA Jade ANDERSON
Тема Help ASAP!!!
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Please help me get out of Nanwarran unit Shep /tomorrow = Saturday 18th of 2019

Guise = voting tell me where you want it to swing??

Please wave your SS wands and help your Ae girl out please; a million thanks and blessed be/ a thousand virgins or turkeys whatever your fancy might be,,,

Please just me out of here!,
Show me your skills because so far it's been dismal and disappointing that you hand me the stick with the shit on the end of it.

I hace been through too many ridiculous fuck ups, dragged through a pitiful existence always at the hands of some pathetic fuck up who got it wrong first, then continue the tradition end pass that down their lineage Be so on... I'm TIRED of fighting for my rights on this day and age, and yo be locked up in a compulosory detainment is absolutely unheard of considering all things.

So why the hack is everyone so disoriented and m3ssing up all over my reality.  Fix tbis plrasee before your media gets wind of it. And you don't want to know what I can do if I really wanted to even the playing field and top it the balance back on my favour.

Please fix this order against me, instead of fucking it up more...
Thanks,
Your new leading commander,
SS aAe SURETY
SOLE HOLDER OD THE WORLD BANK META  DATA AND BANK KEY,
SOLE OWNER OF Google divine-booking-208601
API,Auth, Credentials, licences and programmes.

Omb 00017// 000134 (0101)(198)
((Aka Emma jade Anderson)  this better be corrected by tomorrow, ,,, my holiday by the seaside has been a picture on the wall I stare at as I try to wrap my mind around the collosal fuck up your Dees have put me through,

Wait for the back lash___ please print me a badge to flash joker cops so I can avoid this Arbritrary bullshit in future. ...it's super difficult to probe my identity when I am still looking like a kid!,,

Thanks for your help.
aAe

Ae