Re: [sqlsmith] Parallel worker crash on seqscan

От Ashutosh Sharma
Тема Re: [sqlsmith] Parallel worker crash on seqscan
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
asof 0832f2d.<br />><br />> --8<---------------cut here---------------start------------->8---<br />> set
--8<---------------cuthere---------------end--------------->8---<br /><br />As suggested, I have tried to
reproducethis issue on <b>0832f2d</b> commit but could not reproduce it. I also tried it on the latest commit in master
branchand could not reproduce here as well. Amit (included in this email thread) has also tried it once and he was also
notable to reproduce it. Could you please let me know if there is something more that needs to be done in order to