Re: recovering from "found xmin ... from before relfrozenxid ..."

От Ashutosh Sharma
Тема Re: recovering from "found xmin ... from before relfrozenxid ..."
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Hi Beena,

Thanks for the review.

1. We would be marking buffer dirty and writing wal even if we have
not done any changes( ex if we pass invalid/dead tids). Maybe we can
handle this better?

Yeah, we can skip this when nothing has changed. Will take care of it in the next version of patch.

cosmetic changes
1. Maybe "HTupleSurgicalOption" instead of "HTupleForceOption" and
also the variable names could use surgery instead.

I think that looks fine. I would rather prefer the word "Force" just because all the enum options contain the word "Force" in it.

2. extension comment pg_surgery.control "extension to perform surgery
the damaged heap table" -> "extension to perform surgery on the
damaged heap table"

Okay, will fix that typo.

--
With Regards,