Test-cases for exclusion constraints is missing in alter_table.sql file

От Ashutosh Sharma
Тема Test-cases for exclusion constraints is missing in alter_table.sql file
Дата
Re: Test-cases for exclusion constraints is missing inalter_table.sql file
Список pgsql-hackers
Hi All,

While working on exclusion constraints for one of our internal
project, I noticed that there is no test-case for exclusion
constraints in alter_table.sql file. However, for other constraints i
could see lots of test-cases in alter_table.sql. There are hardly 1-2
test-cases for exclusion constraint using ALTER TABLE command (1 in
constraints.source and 1 for partitioned table in alter_table.sql).
Shouldn't we consider adding few test-cases for exclusion constraints
in alter_table.sql considering that we have added lots of test-cases
for other constraints in this file. Thoughts?

--
With Regards,
Ashutosh Sharma