Re: psqlODBC - PostgreSQL ODBC driver error

От Ashutosh Sharma
Тема Re: psqlODBC - PostgreSQL ODBC driver error
Дата
Список pgsql-odbc
Hi Donovan,

It seems like the dll(s) on which psqlodbc35w.dll is having dependency is either missing in your system or if it is present then probably it's not being picked from the right place may be because you haven't set the environment variable PATH correctly. I think, in Windows there is a tool named "Dependency Walker" or "depends.exe" which you can use to find the missing dlls.

If I understand correctly, you must have at least the following dlls present in your installation directory.

libpq.dll
krb5_32.dll
libeay32.dll
ssleay32.dll