Re: Server Crash due to assertion failure in _bt_check_unique()

От Ashutosh Sharma
Тема Re: Server Crash due to assertion failure in _bt_check_unique()
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Thu, Apr 4, 2019 at 10:12 PM Peter Geoghegan <pg@bowt.ie> wrote:
On Thu, Apr 4, 2019 at 4:06 AM Ashutosh Sharma <ashu.coek88@gmail.com> wrote:
> Attached is the patch with above changes. Please let me know if my understanding is wrong. Thanks.

You have it right. This bug slipped in towards the end of development,
when the insertstate struct was introduced.

I have pushed something very close to the patch you posted. (I added
an additional assertion, and tweaked the comments.)

Thanks Peter :)

Thanks for the report and patch!
--
Peter Geoghegan

--
With Regards,
Ashutosh Sharma

Сообщение: Re: Speed up transaction completion faster after many relations areaccessed in a transaction
Сообщение: RE: Speed up transaction completion faster after many relations areaccessed in a transaction