Re: Please help for error ( file is required for XML support )

От Ashutosh Sharma
Тема Re: Please help for error ( file is required for XML support )
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Thu, Aug 27, 2020 at 6:30 PM Sachin Khanna <Sachin_Khanna@infosys.com> wrote:

> Hi
>

> I am new to postgreSQL , I am trying to install the same with XML support but it is giving below error on
configuration.

> ./configure --prefix=/opt/postgresql-12.3/pqsql --with-libxml --datadir=/home/postgres/ --with-includes=/usr/lib64/

It seems like your include path is pointing to  "/usr/lib64/" which
basically contains the libraries and not the header files, I guess. To
include libraries you should be using --with-libraries option.

Also, I feel that these types of questions are not for hackers
mailing-list. These are configuration related issues and should
probably be raised in pgsql-general mailing list
(pgsql-general.postgresql.org).

--
With Regards,
Ashutosh Sharma