Re: Perf Benchmarking and regression.

От Ashutosh Sharma
Тема Re: Perf Benchmarking and regression.
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Hi All,

As we have seen the regression of more than 45% with "backend_flush_after" enabled and set to its default value i.e. 128KB or even when it is set to some higher value like 2MB, i think we should disable it such that it does not impact the read write performance and here is the attached patch for the same.  Please have a look and let me know your thoughts on this. Thanks!

With Regards,
Ashutosh Sharma