PostgreSQL DB cluster migration from centos7/RHEL7/OEL7 to RHEL8

От Tushar Takate
Тема PostgreSQL DB cluster migration from centos7/RHEL7/OEL7 to RHEL8
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Hi Team,

We want to know if there are any open/known issues that we may face post-migration of the DB cluster from centos7/RHEL7/OEL7 to RHEL8.

We came across one issue regarding collation(https://wiki.postgresql.org/wiki/Locale_data_changes), the solution for which is to reindex or use logical replication. In a similar way, we want to understand if there are any other known issues that the community should be aware of.

-
Thanks & Regards,
Tushar K Takate.