Re: Any freeware graphic display of DDL software available?

От Susan Cassidy
Тема Re: Any freeware graphic display of DDL software available?
Дата
Re: Any freeware graphic display of DDL software available?
Список pgsql-general
What are the "dot" lines for?  They don't seem to work on my Linux installation.  I tried adding them to the initial line,  and I see no .pdf output.  I just see:

Producing testdb.dia from /usr/share/postgresql_autodoc/dia.tmpl
Producing testdb.dot from /usr/share/postgresql_autodoc/dot.tmpl
Producing testdb.html from /usr/share/postgresql_autodoc/html.tmpl
Producing testdb.neato from /usr/share/postgresql_autodoc/neato.tmpl
Producing testdb.xml from /usr/share/postgresql_autodoc/xml.tmpl
Producing testdb.zigzag.dia from /usr/share/postgresql_autodoc/zigzag.dia.tmpl

The .html file just shows a table-like representation of each individual table, which is no real use to me, as I need the relationships between tables to show graphically.

What do I do with a .dot or .dia formatted file?

Thanks,
Susan