Re: exp() versus the POSIX standard

От Emre Hasegeli
Тема Re: exp() versus the POSIX standard
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
> No, no kind of GUC switch is needed. Just drop underflow/overflow checks. You'll get 0 or Infinity in expected
places,and infinities are okay since 2007.

This is out of scope of this thread.  I am not sure opening it to
discussion on another thread would yield any result.  Experienced
developers like Tom appear to be in agreement of us needing to protect
users from oddities of floating point numbers.  (I am not.)

От: Emre Hasegeli
Сообщение: Re: exp() versus the POSIX standard
От: Fujii Masao
Сообщение: Review for GetWALAvailability()