Re: "pgoutput" options missing on documentation

От Emre Hasegeli
Тема Re: "pgoutput" options missing on documentation
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
> We don't expect unrecognized option here and for such a thing, we use
> elog in the code. See the similar usage in
> parseCreateReplSlotOptions().

"pgoutput" is useful for a lot of applications other than our logical
replication subscriber.  I think we should expect anything and handle
errors nicely.

> I think we should move to 0002 patch now. In that, I suggest preparing
> separate back branch patches.

They are attached.

Вложения

Сообщение: Re: Remove MSVC scripts from the tree
Сообщение: Re: Remove MSVC scripts from the tree