[pgadmin-support] PgAdmin4 crashing on Windows 10

От Shira Bezalel
Тема [pgadmin-support] PgAdmin4 crashing on Windows 10
Дата
Список pgadmin-support
Hello,

I installed the PgAdmin4 Version1.1 client yesterday on my Windows 10 machine. It is connecting to a single 9.6.1 Postgres server on a remote machine. In the last 24 hours, the client has shutdown unexpectedly three times with the message 'PgAdmin stopped working'. The latter two times, I wasn't actually using the tool -- it was just running, while I was doing other things. It sounds like the problem in this thread, but Nigel reported it was fixed after installing 1.1:

Is there anything you recommend I could do to troubleshoot this issue? I looked in the log file, but didn't see anything hugely revealing. Happy to provide any other information you may suggest.

Thank you,
Shira

--
Shira Bezalel