Re: Unnecessary delay in streaming replication due to replay lag

От Soumyadeep Chakraborty
Тема Re: Unnecessary delay in streaming replication due to replay lag
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Hi Bharath,

Yes, that thread has been discussed here. Asim had x-posted the patch to [1]. This thread
was more recent when Ashwin and I picked up the patch in Aug 2021, so we continued here.
The patch has been significantly updated by us, addressing Michael's long outstanding feedback.

Regards,
Soumyadeep (VMware)

Сообщение: Re: Sequence's value can be rollback after a crashed recovery.
Сообщение: Re: Sequence's value can be rollback after a crashed recovery.