[pgadmin-hackers][Patch] Change alert styling

От Joao Pedro De Almeida Pereira
Тема [pgadmin-hackers][Patch] Change alert styling
Дата
Список pgadmin-hackers
Hi Hackers,

In this patch we are introducing SCSS that we generated for the style guide.
Inline image 1

The patch is split into 2 files:
- 01-add-scss-building-to-webpack.diff
In this file we add the compilation of SCSS into CSS to webpack

- 02-change-alert-messages.diff
In this file we create a Wrapper for Alertify's success and error function so we can introduce new styling on them. We change all the places in the app where alertify.success, alertify.notify (with the type 'error' or 'success') and alertify.error are called.

Thanks
Sarah & João
Вложения