Re: Experiencing issues

От Joao De Almeida Pereira
Тема Re: Experiencing issues
Дата
Список pgadmin-hackers
Another thing when I do this configuration:
DEFAULT_SERVER = '127.0.0.1'
SESSION_COOKIE_DOMAIN = 'localhost'
COOKIE_DEFAULT_DOMAIN = 'localhost'
I get the following exception:

builtins.ValueError

ValueError: Setting 'domain' for a cookie on a server running localy (ex: localhost) is not supportted by complying browsers. You should have something like: '127.0.0.1 localhost dev.localhost' on your hosts file and then point your server to run on 'dev.localhost' and also set 'domain' for 'dev.localhost'

And if you follow the instructions and change the hosts file it allows you to start the application but when you try to open a database server you will get the 428 error
Thanks
Joao