Re: [pgadmin4][patch] Unit test fail on GreenPlum (#3190)

От Joao De Almeida Pereira
Тема Re: [pgadmin4][patch] Unit test fail on GreenPlum (#3190)
Дата
Список pgadmin-hackers
Hello,
Can you point out an example?
Thanks

On Sat, Mar 10, 2018, 3:53 PM Dave Page <dpage@pgadmin.org> wrote:
Hi

On Friday, March 9, 2018, Joao De Almeida Pereira <jdealmeidapereira@pivotal.io> wrote:
Hello Hackers,

Attached you can find the patch that skip some tests and correct issues on SQL that are failing when trying to connect to a GreenPlum database.

We did this by adding a attribute to to test_json called "db_type" that will carry the type of database we are running tests against.

Any reason we can't do that dynamically as we do with the EPAS-specific tests?

When we run tests against a GreenPlum instance the configuration would look like this:
{
"name": "GreenPlum",
"comment": "GreenPlum DB",
"db_username": "gp",
"host": "localhost",
"db_password": "",
"db_port": 5433,
"maintenance_db": "postgres",
"sslmode": "prefer",
"tablespace_path": "",
"enabled": true,
"db_type": "gpdb"
}

Thanks
Joao

--
Dave Page
Blog: http://pgsnake.blogspot.com

The Enterprise PostgreSQL Company

Сообщение: Re: [pgadmin4][patch] Unit test fail on GreenPlum (#3190)
Сообщение: Re: [pgadmin4][patch] Unit test fail on GreenPlum (#3190)