Re: [pgadmin4][Patch]: Display Functions node for GreenPlum database

От Joao De Almeida Pereira
Тема Re: [pgadmin4][Patch]: Display Functions node for GreenPlum database
Дата
Re: [pgadmin4][Patch]: Display Functions node for GreenPlum database  (Dave Page <dpage@pgadmin.org>)
Список pgadmin-hackers
Hello Hackers,
I am updating this patch as we found out that the SQL tab was not showing the functions properly, and we corrected that in the new update patch in this email

Thanks
Joao