Re: How to enable debug mode to See changes on the fly?

От Joao De Almeida Pereira
Тема Re: How to enable debug mode to See changes on the fly?
Дата
Список pgadmin-hackers
Hello Rahul,
In fact when you change python code there isn't much you can do, you need to restart the server every time.
For the Javascript code you can have a second console open and run `yarn bundle:watch` and it will regenerate the javascript code and you just need to refresh the webpage on the browser.

Thanks
Victoria & Joao