Re: [pgAdmin4][Patch]: RM #3180 Index node is missing from the treeview of the table node

От Joao De Almeida Pereira
Тема Re: [pgAdmin4][Patch]: RM #3180 Index node is missing from the treeview of the table node
Дата
Список pgadmin-hackers
Hi Murtuza,
Lets imagine you have
CREATE TABLE cities (   city_id         bigserial not null,   name         text not null,   population   int
) PARTITION BY LIST (initcap(name));

CREATE TABLE cities_west   PARTITION OF cities (   CONSTRAINT city_id_nonzero CHECK (city_id != 0)
) FOR VALUES IN ('Los Angeles', 'San Francisco') PARTITION BY RANGE (population);

CREATE TABLE cities_west_10000_to_100000   PARTITION OF cities_west FOR VALUES FROM (10000) TO (100000);

You can only create an index in cities_west_10000_to_100000 because postgresql assumes that cities_west is also a partitioned table. So the implementation looks correct, despite the fact that there are no tests around it.

Thanks
Joao