Re: Application for OSCON non-profit pavilion is submitted

От Mark Wong
Тема Re: Application for OSCON non-profit pavilion is submitted
Дата
Список pgsql-advocacy
On Tue, May 1, 2012 at 4:03 PM, gabrielle <gorthx@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Mon, Apr 23, 2012 at 8:26 PM, Bruce Momjian <bruce@momjian.us> wrote:
>> On Mon, Apr 23, 2012 at 06:15:12PM -0700, Selena Deckelmann wrote:
>>> The form response said that we'd be notified of acceptance by May 10th.
>>
>> Wow, that will be a fast notification.  Hurray!
>
> Didn't Mark already submit a booth application?  Or is this something
> different?  (Seems like it's on a different timeline than the booth.)

Yeah I submitted only the week before Selena, maybe they updated the
response or I misread it. :)
http://archives.postgresql.org/pgsql-advocacy/2012-04/msg00015.php

No big deal, maybe my email was missed.  Anyway, I can get out of the
way and let Selena run it.

Regards,
Mark Wong