Re: [Review] Add SPI_gettypmod() to return a field's typemod from a TupleDesc

От Mark Wong
Тема Re: [Review] Add SPI_gettypmod() to return a field's typemod from a TupleDesc
Дата
Re: [Review] Add SPI_gettypmod() to return a field's typemod from a TupleDesc  (Noah Misch <noah@leadboat.com>)
Список pgsql-hackers
On Tue, Jun 25, 2013 at 1:38 AM, Jeevan Chalke
<jeevan.chalke@enterprisedb.com> wrote:
> Hi Mark,
>
> Is this the latest patch you are targeting for 9.4 CF1 ?
>
> I am going to review it.
>
> From the comment, here is one issue you need to resolve first:
>
> *************** exec_eval_datum(PLpgSQL_execstate *estat
> *** 4386,4396 ****
>                                errmsg("record \"%s\" has no field \"%s\"",
>                                       rec->refname, recfield->fieldname)));
>                   *typeid = SPI_gettypeid(rec->tupdesc, fno);
> !                 /* XXX there's no SPI_gettypmod, for some reason */
> !                 if (fno > 0)
> !                     *typetypmod = rec->tupdesc->attrs[fno - 1]->atttypmod;
> !                 else
> !                     *typetypmod = -1;
>                   *value = SPI_getbinval(rec->tup, rec->tupdesc, fno,
> isnull);
>                   break;
>               }
> --- 4386,4392 ----
>                                errmsg("record \"%s\" has no field \"%s\"",
>                                       rec->refname, recfield->fieldname)));
>                   *typeid = SPI_gettypeid(rec->tupdesc, fno);
> !                 *typetypmod = SPI_gettypeid(rec->tupdesc, fno);
>                   *value = SPI_getbinval(rec->tup, rec->tupdesc, fno,
> isnull);
>                   break;
>               }
>

> Once you confirm, I will go ahead reviewing it.

Hi Jeevan,

Oopsies, I've updated the patch and attached it.

Regards,
Mark

Вложения