Re: change alter user to be a true alias for alter role

От Jov
Тема Re: change alter user to be a true alias for alter role
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Sorry for the late resp,I will try to update the patch.

At 2014-06-27 16:11:21 +0200, vik.fearing@dalibo.com wrote:

> After a week of silence from Jov, I decided to do this myself since it
> didn't seem very hard.
>
> Many frustrating hours of trying to understand why I'm getting
> shift/reduce conflicts by the hundreds later, I've decided to give up
> for now.

Jov, do you expect to be able to work on the patch along the lines Tom
suggested and resubmit during this CF?

If not, since Vik gave up on it, it seems to me that it would be best to
mark it returned with feedback (which I'll do in a couple of days if I
don't hear anything to the contrary).

-- Abhijit