Re: Can't create plpython language

От Jov
Тема Re: Can't create plpython language
Дата
Список pgsql-general
try the postgresql official rpm package for centos 5:
http://yum.postgresql.org/9.2/redhat/rhel-5-x86_64/pgdg-centos92-9.2-6.noarch.rpm

or build your own from source.

2013/7/5 Michael Paquier <michael.paquier@gmail.com>
On Thu, Jul 4, 2013 at 6:26 PM, guxiaobo1982 <guxiaobo1982@qq.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I am running PostgreSQL 9.2.4.1 (from EnterpriseDB) on CENTOS 5.9 X64
> server, I got the following errors when trying to create the python language
> handler, can you help with this, thanks in advance.
If this is PPAS, as the version number would suggest, you should
directly ask this question to EDB support team. This problem might not
be related to Postgres itself... At least the buildfarm machines do
not crash when trying to install a plpython extension.
--
Michael