Re: One question about security label command

От Kohei KaiGai
Тема Re: One question about security label command
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
> Kouhei Kaigai wrote:
>> >
>> > Apologies, I guess it wasn't clear, but that's what I was intending to
>> > advocate.
>> >
>> OK, I'll try to design a new regression test policy that is independent
>> from the system's policy assumption, like unconfined domain.
>>
>> Please give me time for this work.
>
> Any progress here?

Not done.
The last version I rebuild had a trouble on user/role transition from
unconfined_u/unconfined_r to the self defined user/role...
So, I'm trying to keep the user/role field (that is not redefined for
several years) but to define self domain/types (that have been
redefined multiple times) for the regression test at this moment.

Thanks,
--
KaiGai Kohei <kaigai@kaigai.gr.jp>