Re: [v9.5] Custom Plan API

От Kohei KaiGai
Тема Re: [v9.5] Custom Plan API
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Hanada-san,

Thanks for your checking. The attached v4 patch is rebased one on the
latest master branch. Indeed, merge conflict was trivial.

Updates from the v3 are below:
- custom-plan.sgml was renamed to custom-plan-provider.sgml
- fix up the comments in pg_custom_plan_provider.h that mentioned
  about old field name.
- applied your patch to fix up typos. (thanks so much!)
- put "costs off" on the EXPLAIN command in the regression test of
  ctidscan extension.

Nothing to comment on the design and implementation from your
viewpoint any more?

Thanks,

--
KaiGai Kohei <kaigai@kaigai.gr.jp>