Re: [v9.1] sepgsql - userspace access vector cache

От Kohei KaiGai
Тема Re: [v9.1] sepgsql - userspace access vector cache
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
2011/8/5 Robert Haas <robertmhaas@gmail.com>:
> On Fri, Aug 5, 2011 at 2:36 PM, Kohei KaiGai <kaigai@kaigai.gr.jp> wrote:
>> BTW, what is the current status of this patch?
>
> I think it's waiting for me to get around to reviewing it.  Sorry,
> been busy.... :-(

Thanks for your efforts.

>> The status of contrib/sepgsql part is unclear for me, although we agreed that
>> syscache is suitable mechanism for security labels.
>
> I thought we agreed the opposite - viz, you need a custom cache.

Sorry, I missed to append "not" just after "syscache is ...".
Your explanation is right.

Thanks,
--
KaiGai Kohei <kaigai@kaigai.gr.jp>

От: Gokulakannan Somasundaram
Сообщение: Re: Reduce WAL logging of INSERT SELECT
От: Dean Rasheed
Сообщение: Re: cataloguing NOT NULL constraints