Re: [v9.5] Custom Plan API

От Kohei KaiGai
Тема Re: [v9.5] Custom Plan API
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
> On Tue, Jul 8, 2014 at 6:55 AM, Kouhei Kaigai <kaigai@ak.jp.nec.com> wrote:
>> * Syntax also reflects what the command does more. New syntax to
>>   define custom plan provider is:
>>     CREATE CUSTOM PLAN PROVIDER <cpp_name>
>>       FOR <cpp_class> HANDLER <cpp_function>;
>
> -1 on 'cpp' prefix.  I don't see acronyms used in the syntax
> documentation and cpp will make people reflexively think 'c++'.  How
> about  <provider_name> and <provider_function>?

It is not a living code. I already eliminated the SQL syntax portion,
instead of the internal interface (register_custom_path_provider)
that registers callbacks on extension load time.

Thanks,
--
KaiGai Kohei <kaigai@kaigai.gr.jp>

От: Stephen Frost
Сообщение: Re: pg_background (and more parallelism infrastructure patches)
От: "Brightwell, Adam"
Сообщение: Re: superuser() shortcuts