Re: Custom/Foreign-Join-APIs (Re: [v9.5] Custom Plan API)

От Kohei KaiGai
Тема Re: Custom/Foreign-Join-APIs (Re: [v9.5] Custom Plan API)
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers

>> Scan.scanrelid is an index of range-tables list, not an object-id.
>> So, InvalidOid or OidIsValid() are not a good choice.
>

> I think the name needs to change then; scan_relid certainly looks like the
> OID of a relation.
>
> scan_index?

Yep, I had a same impression when I looked at the code first time,
however, it is defined as below. Not a manner of custom-scan itself.

typedef struct Scan
{   Plan        plan;   Index       scanrelid;      /* relid is index into the range table */
} Scan;

--
KaiGai Kohei <kaigai@kaigai.gr.jp>

От: Jim Nasby
Сообщение: Re: Parallel Seq Scan
От: Dean Rasheed
Сообщение: Re: Possible typo in create_policy.sgml