Re: [v9.1] sepgsql - userspace access vector cache

От Kohei KaiGai
Тема Re: [v9.1] sepgsql - userspace access vector cache
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
2011/7/19 Yeb Havinga <yebhavinga@gmail.com>:
> On 2011-07-19 22:39, Heikki Linnakangas wrote:

>>> Installing right now, thanks for the heads up!
>>
>> Would it be reasonable to #ifdefs the parts that require version 2.0.99?
>> That's very recent so might not be available on popular distributions for
>> some time, so it would be nice to not have a hard dependency on it. You
>> could have autoconf rules to check for the new functions, and only use them
>> if they are available.
>
> In contrary to the subject I was under the impression the current patch is
> for the 9.2 release since it is in a commitfest for the 9.2 release cycle,
> which would make the libselinux-2.0.99 dependency less of a problem.

Sorry, the subject line was just my typo.

I'd like to agree with Yeb's opinion, because the reason why we determined
libselinux-2.0.93 as least requirement is the implementation in v9.1 used
a function that was supported in 2.0.93 due to omission of userspace avc
feature from the initial version to minimize patch size.
If we included userspace avc feature from the beginning, it would require
libselinux-2.0.99.

Thanks,
--
KaiGai Kohei <kaigai@kaigai.gr.jp>

От: Yeb Havinga
Сообщение: Re: [v9.2] Fix leaky-view problem, part 2
От: Kohei KaiGai
Сообщение: Re: [v9.2] Fix leaky-view problem, part 2