Re: XA transaction -- Linux v Windows

От Dennis Gesker
Тема Re: XA transaction -- Linux v Windows
Дата
Список pgsql-jdbc
Item was commented out on both servers. Set to a big number in the conf file on my Windows machine an now its running fine.

Thanks for the help!!

Dennis

On Wed, Jul 30, 2014 at 2:52 PM, John R Pierce <pierce@hogranch.com> wrote:
On 7/30/2014 1:42 PM, Dennis Gesker wrote:
I have an application running in Glassfish using the 9.3-1102 JDBC 41 driver against pgsql 9.3. The install on Linux (Ubuntu) is installed using the default configuration. Everything runs smoothly.

I installed pgsql 9.3 on my Windows 8.1 workstation (again default install) but I get errors similar to:

Caused by: org.postgresql.util.PSQLException: ERROR: prepared transaction with identifier "4871251_BgAAAEfR84hkcmdXb3Jrc3RhdGlvbixzZXJ2ZXIsUDEwMA==_ZHJnV29ya3N0YXRpb24sc2VydmVyLFAxMDAsAQ==" does not exist
[snip]

what is max_prepared_transactions on both servers?

test=# show max_prepared_transactions ;
 max_prepared_transactions
 0
(1 row)

I believe 0 disables server-side prepared transactions.

--
john r pierce                                      37N 122W