Re: pgAdmin 4.1.6 can't backup

От Julio Aguilar
Тема Re: pgAdmin 4.1.6 can't backup
Дата
Список pgadmin-support
I had to try a couple of times because pgAdmin refused to create the debug log in the same folder of the regular log.

I noticed another thing. When I press the "Backup" button pgAdmin seems to do nothing (you might think that you missed the button), and when I click Backup a second time is when the process crashes.
I tried leaving pgAdmin alone for a while but it gives no sign that is doing anything.