pg_dump ignore CASTs when using --schema

От Felix Ostmann
Тема pg_dump ignore CASTs when using --schema
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
Hello,

we have a problem with pg_dump and CAST. After some digging and asking
someone pointed me to this email address.

Our server: postgresql-9.4 - 9.4.6-0+deb8u1
Our problem:

http://blog.endpoint.com/2015/02/postgres-pgdump-implicit-cast-problem.html?showComment=1424179126489#c5762559318074857599

short example:

$ pg_dump -s --schema testschema testdatabase | grep CAST
$ pg_dump -s testdatabase | grep CAST
-- Name: CAST (text AS testschema.enum_users_title); Type: CAST; Schema:
pg_catalog; Owner:
CREATE CAST (text AS testschema.enum_users_title) WITH FUNCTION
testschema.cast_users_title(text) AS IMPLICIT;

Have a nice day
Felix Ostmann