Re: Wikipedia's Isolation page

От Brendan Jurd
Тема Re: Wikipedia's Isolation page
Дата
Список pgsql-advocacy
On 24 September 2011 06:45, Kevin Grittner <Kevin.Grittner@wicourts.gov> wrote:
> I'll probably do something this weekend along the lines of what Greg
> is suggesting, then (when I find time) do what David is suggesting,
> and then (when I feel really ambitious) try to tackle a rewrite of
> the Isolation page.

If you haven't already done so, it's probably worth dropping a note on
the Talk:Isolation (database systems) page about your intended
rewrite.  You might get a better sense for the contentiousness of it
that way.  You might find that actually, nobody really has a problem
with your changes.

From the looks of the page history, it hasn't been the site of any
edit wars, at least not recently.

Cheers,