Re: add modulo (%) operator to pgbench

От Mitsumasa KONDO
Тема Re: add modulo (%) operator to pgbench
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Hi Fabien-san,

Thank you for your fast work!

Hello Mutsumara-san,

#3. Documentation
I think modulo operator explanation should put at last at the doc line.
Because the others are more frequently used.

So I like patch3 which is simple and practical.

Ok.

If you agree or reply my comment, I will mark ready for commiter.

Please find attached v4, which is v3 plus an improved documentation
which is clearer about the sign of the remainder.

 The attached is seemed no problem. But I'd like to say about order of explanation in five formulas.

Fix version is here. Please confirm, and I mark it for ready for commiter.

Best regards,
--
Mitsumasa KONDO
Вложения

Сообщение: Re: Spinlocks and compiler/memory barriers
Сообщение: Re: Spinlocks and compiler/memory barriers