Re: PostgreSQL extension for processing Graph queries (Apache AGE)

От Young Seung Andrew Ko
Тема Re: PostgreSQL extension for processing Graph queries (Apache AGE)
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Hello Alvaro,

With AGE running on PostgreSQL, you can store and query Graph data (in JSON document) using openCypher based graph queries, Graph data is a set of nodes (objects / entities / records) and edges (relationships between nodes).
You can also run some Graph algorithms on these data such as Clustering, Partitioning, Search, Shortest Path and Page Rank.
E.g. The Shortest Path algorithm is used to derive the fastest path connecting one node to another. It is used for social network analysis, logistic distribution path design, manufacturing process design, etc.

AK

On Wed, Nov 30, 2022 at 12:37 AM Alvaro Herrera <alvherre@alvh.no-ip.org> wrote:
On 2022-Nov-29, Young Seung Andrew Ko wrote:

> Hello PostgreSQL users,
>
> https://github.com/apache/age
> Apache AGE is an Apache 2-licensed open source PostgreSQL extension for
> storing Graph data.
>
> The current version of Apache AGE is to enable PostgreSQL users to use
> Neo4j's openCypher-based graph queries in unison with existing relational
> tables

Can you show some examples of this feature in action?  What sort of data
would I use it for, how would I query it?

--
Álvaro Herrera         PostgreSQL Developer  —  https://www.EnterpriseDB.com/

Сообщение: Re: Stored procedure code no longer stored in v14 and v15, changed behaviour
Сообщение: Re: Stored procedure code no longer stored in v14 and v15, changed behaviour